Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What - I need your Troop's help...

I need Boy Scout troops to help me man the collection points. I plan to have these points opened from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. These eight hours will qualify as service hours! For the project, I will provide water, snacks, a script of what to say at the collection point, and a letter to each boy certifying the service hours. All the scouts need to do is collect the food and clothing! I am also planning a special "thank you" for all who help me with my project.

Four troops have signed up to help, but I could still use about 8 more troops. Please e-mail me at raulrojas@bellsouth.net if you or your troop can help.

Thanks to the following Troops that have offered their help:

71, 74, 76, 118, 172, 201, and 279. Without your commitment, we could not make this a reality. A big thank you to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment